1. a vicinity map (just a basic map that could be copied from google or something to indicate where the project site is). Information on the project: the team, the index of drawings, abbreviation key, general requirements for the building etc.
2. Floor plan with notes and a boilerplate
3. Demolition plan
4. New Floor plan
5. Roof plan (showing over hang and down spout)
7. Sections (to show relationships hard to understand just through plans, insulation)
9. Window/door schedule
10. Electrical plan (and maybe plumbing?)
Sometimes if the project is small enough (like my cottage) the plans can fit on one sheet.
- an ejector pump may be used if there is not enough slope for a plumbing line.
- To create sections on VectorWorks, you simply find the "create section viewport" while creating the sheets.
- CD stands for contract drawing